Monday, June 16, 2014

First Class Reflection

I am so glad somebody finally explained Google plus to me!  I have been getting email notifications from friends for months about circles and I had no idea what they were talking about :)  I now have some idea of what it is and how I might use it in my personal life.

I very much enjoyed learning about the Google Drive.  I had never heard of it before and the possibilities for using it are endless.  At this given point, I have no idea how I might use any of these things in a classroom with my students but I could see how easy it would be to create lessons plans and smartboard presentations with colleagues without actually having to sit down with them after school.

I definitely could see using Blogger instead of writing a weekly or monthly class newsletter.  It would be so much faster and convenient to just post a quick summary of our week/month with pics on the blog instead of typing and printing out a hard copy each time.  Besides, parents are inundated with paperwork.  How nice would it be to communicate with them the classroom activities without sending home more paper?!

No comments:

Post a Comment